At Clarity Eye Care, we know that your number one priority is precise vision that meets or exceeds the demands of your busy lifestyle. Our experts will work closely with Dr. Bryant to design lenses that will do just that. To a casual observer, all “no line” bifocals look the same. Did you know that in reality, there are a myriad of lens designs to choose from? We know that choosing a lens design can be a mysterious process, and we strive to make that process easier for you. It is our goal to explain lens styles and features in a way that is easy to understand, so that you can make the best decision about what type of lens will fit your lifestyle and budget.
Some of the lens technology available includes:
– Digitally surfaced progressive lenses with a wider field of vision and precise visual clarity
– Digitally surfaced single vision lenses for precise visual clarity
– Lenses that adjust their tint based on light levels
– Glare free lenses to make driving at night easier and safer
– Fog free lenses for cold and steamy conditions
– Polarized sunwear to eliminate glare while boating, fishing, skiing, or driving
– Poly-carbonate lenses block UV light
– Blue-light protection now available through various technologies
– Lenses designed specially for visual comfort and efficiency on a computer
As you can see, the possibilities are endless. We can offer you solutions for every facet of your life experiences. Check out our “Resources” tab for links offering more detail on our specific industry partners.